Organic Cotton Unisex Hoodie with Cow Print.
I finally caved and created a cow print! It took years of being asked and here it is. A great off duty staple that's perfect for walks, the gym, relaxing...., you won't want to take it off. It makes a great gift too as it is hand printed in our Dublin studio.
This hoodie is part of our Studio Fauna collection. It's one of a kind as each one is registered by eye and then printed by hand. A lot of work goes into each piece.
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
MAIN: BRUSHED, 85% COTTON - ORGANIC RING SPUN COMBED, 15% POLYESTER - RECYCLED, FABRIC WASHED, LIGHT SUEDED, 350 G/M²
Puffin illustration screen printed by hand in Dublin using water-based inks. Illustration by Nadia Cruikshanks.
Please allow up to 7 days for dispatch. This is a hand finished product.