Organic, ethical & vegan. Each one hand printed in our studio.
Iconic gold & black leopard illustration by Nadia Cruikshanks. Printed in Dublin using water-based inks. Natural unbleached raw cotton sweatshirt.
We work closely with our suppliers to source only the best raw materials, grown or produced in ways that do not harm people, animals or the environment. We exclusively use 100% GOTS certified organic cotton & recycled polyester. Our sweatshirts are made at Fair Wear Accredited Factories and are also PETA approved.
Fauna pieces are durable and made to last. The more earth friendly & sustainable the fabric, the longer its lifespan.
This sweatshirt is part of our Studio Fauna collection. It's one of a kind as each one is registered by eye and then handprinted separately twice. A lot of work goes into each piece.
- set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neck collar
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
Please allow up to 7 days for dispatch. This is a hand finished product.
TERRY SWEATSHIRT IN POWDER PINK.
MADE FROM 85% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON, 15% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- 1x1 rib waistband
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Pocket lining in single jersey
- Pocket at back
- 1x1 rib at bottom leg hem
- Waistband, pocket opening, rise seams, and leg cuff with twin needle topstitch
- Create a full track suit with our natural hoodie
BRUSHED JOGGER PANTS
85% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON, 15% RECYCLED POLYESTER
Wash similar colours together at 40 degrees & do not bleach.